On Monday, October 10, My Club Red will open its doors for menstruators to purchase their own period- and self-care monthly subscription box!
This box is for you if...
- You think there might be a better way to experience your period.
- You would love to discover new period care products and reduce troublesome period symptoms.
- You know you need to incorporate better self-care while you menstruate.
- You don't know exactly what your body needs while menstruating but would love to learn.
- You want to prioritize your overall health, balancing your mind, body, and emotions--throughout your menstrual cycle!
- You want to connect with your cycle and understand its impact on your daily experience.
- You care about what products you put on and in your body, but don't have time to spend hours researching every single ingredient in every single product from every single company.
- You want to experience your period as a time of rest, self-care, and self-connection, grounding your entire menstrual cycle month with a gift of pampering and a nourishing pause.
So what will be in the box?
Each box contains 4-5 mystery items, different each month, hand-picked by me--a period coach-in-training!
The items encourage you each month with permission to slow down and care for your body and whole self.
Inside your My Club Red box, you'll find a mix of items in categories such as:
- Edible items that support menstrual health like tea, chocolate, tonics, adaptogens, beverages, supplements, snacks.
- Pain relief items like period patches, lotions, herbs, essential oils, balms.
- Supportive self-care nudges like sleep masks, dry brushes, body oils, bath products.
- Menstrual hygiene care like organic or sustainable tampons, pads, and more.
- Empowering additions like affirmations, art, stickers, books, activities
- Digital deliverables like cycle-syncing exercises, Yoga Nidra recordings, menstruality education. All presented in a gorgeous online magazine exclusive to My Club Red subscribers.
I can't wait to deliver the box to your doorstep and help you create a meaningful ritual around menstruation.
My Club Red values
Don't forget: One of the reasons I founded My Club Red is because period care and body care products that do not include harmful ingredients aren't as easily available as conventional products that contain contaminants and endocrine disruptors.
These types of products can actually be making your period symptoms worse!
My Club Red is different.
Yes, I look up every single ingredient.
There are many products I will not include in My Club Red in order to preserve our highest standard of hormone-friendly ingredients.
You can rest on your period, assured that I have done the work for you to ensure that your period is not being unwittingly sabotaged by harmful ingredients.
You don't have to worry that your period care products seem really clean, but continue to wonder if it's just been greenwashed.
I take that guesswork out of the equation for you.
My Club Red is also committed to eco-friendly business practices.
Our boxes are made of 100% post-consumer recycled cardboard and are of course recyclable.
I use paper tape instead of plastic, use 100% recycled tissue paper that's FSC certified, and because I believe in extending the life of anything that I possibly can, all of the packing materials inside the box are on their second life too!
Any shreds, filler, or protective materials are reused from the packing materials that are shipped to me when I order your products.
Nothing is wasted, much is reused, the rest is recycled or given another life elsewhere!
When your My Club Red box arrives, you can then reuse the box and packing materials yourself or recycle them.
I also opted to deliver your My Club Red magazine digitally in order to avoid unnecessary paper and ink usage.
Being a conscious consumer is important to me, and I know it is to you too, so naturally it's a cornerstone of how I want to do business.
Thank you for supporting Earth-friendly business and practices!
Sign me up! How do I subscribe?
On Monday, October 10, you'll be able to make a choice about your commitment to your menstrual self-care.
You'll have the option to subscribe on a month-to-month basis, a 6-month basis, or a 12-month basis.
Month-to-month is a great option for those who'd like to start slowly and try it out commitment-free.
Plans automatically renew, so you can stay on this track as long as you'd like, knowing you can cancel any time you'd like to.
Our 6-month subscription offers savings on each box and is designed to immerse you in the rhythm of a meaningful menstrual self-care ritual.
Experience six supported cycles with the ease of one click.
12-month subscriptions offer the best value and are perfect for those ready to really commit to experiencing their period transformation.
A year of My Club Red boxes delivered to your door with no thought or effort on your part once you subscribe, just the excitement each month of a new care package coming your way!
Remember: Doors open Monday, October 10, but there are a limited number of this first month's boxes.
I don't want you to miss your chance to get your box, and the best way to ensure that you get your chance is to get on the official waitlist!
Waitlisters will get early access to shop.
And if boxes sell out from the waitlist early purchasers, you'll have to wait another month before you can subscribe for next month's monthly menstrual mini-retreat in a box.
Time is running out to get on the waitlist, so take ten seconds and snag your spot by clicking here, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and entering your information in the waitlist form.
Eek, it's almost time!
I cannot wait for you to experience this deeply nourishing transformation, friends.
Yesterday I went live on Instagram for a few minutes to talk about the concept of doing something your future self will thank you for.
This is one of those things your future self, day 1 of your next period, will really thank you for.
What a deeply nourishing gift.